Why is it that when I have to leave…I can’t seem to move…
Can’t get used to the many times you’ve made me cry
I was just about to go…
But then, my feet were like trees rooted on their grounds…
I couldn’t dare to move…couldn’t seem to bend…
Even if I blinked and looked at your face…
I’m stuck in you and in between…
This is the stand of one being honored
While taking my price…nervous…sweats dripping…
Anxiously waiting…
Though facing down I keep my eye on the gold….
Or like a devote Christian…
Quietly praying, deep…just like my prayers often said…
Mentioned like it’s a ritual…
Though not facing the saint nor the pictures
Just like saying a prayer for a hero that’s just about to die
No chance to think, nor talk…
Wholeheartedly he gives…
Unconditionally he loves…
He says goodbye…but he’ll leave his memories…
That’ll be written in books, it’ll be kept in mind…
Of the young ones…and their younger ones…
And like a story…it never ends…
Just like how a circle is rounded…
Infinite and incessant…
Though it falls…it’ll forever keep its shape…
Wouldn’t fail to falter…weakened or deteriorate…
That’s how I love…that’s how I love thee…
Without knowing the years…the place…nor the words…
Nor its significance…
No distance will separate the countless I love you’s…
Nor it is able to divide…
Even if you leave me many times, get hurt…
And be wounded by your love…
This goodbye will not be my witness for
My undying love…I will love until I see you…
Until separation…I will love you…
Until uncertainties…I will love you…
Even if you leave and come back…
I will proudly say how much I love you,
And will repeatedly say…it’s you and only you…
It’s you and you…and you…
Can’t get used to the many times you’ve made me cry
I was just about to go…
But then, my feet were like trees rooted on their grounds…
I couldn’t dare to move…couldn’t seem to bend…
Even if I blinked and looked at your face…
I’m stuck in you and in between…
This is the stand of one being honored
While taking my price…nervous…sweats dripping…
Anxiously waiting…
Though facing down I keep my eye on the gold….
Or like a devote Christian…
Quietly praying, deep…just like my prayers often said…
Mentioned like it’s a ritual…
Though not facing the saint nor the pictures
Just like saying a prayer for a hero that’s just about to die
No chance to think, nor talk…
Wholeheartedly he gives…
Unconditionally he loves…
He says goodbye…but he’ll leave his memories…
That’ll be written in books, it’ll be kept in mind…
Of the young ones…and their younger ones…
And like a story…it never ends…
Just like how a circle is rounded…
Infinite and incessant…
Though it falls…it’ll forever keep its shape…
Wouldn’t fail to falter…weakened or deteriorate…
That’s how I love…that’s how I love thee…
Without knowing the years…the place…nor the words…
Nor its significance…
No distance will separate the countless I love you’s…
Nor it is able to divide…
Even if you leave me many times, get hurt…
And be wounded by your love…
This goodbye will not be my witness for
My undying love…I will love until I see you…
Until separation…I will love you…
Until uncertainties…I will love you…
Even if you leave and come back…
I will proudly say how much I love you,
And will repeatedly say…it’s you and only you…
It’s you and you…and you…

No comments:
Post a Comment